Here are my predictions:
- Louisiana - Huckabee wins with a substantial percentage of the vote.
- Kansas - Huckabee wins in a landslide. (see this article for more proof for Huckabee to win Kansas. Huckabee drew an overflow crowd of 4x as many supporters as he was expecting at a rally in Olathe, KS (in the city). While McCain could only manage to get 300 for his rally in Wichita. Huckabee and his supporters are fighting hard, while McCain is starting to let his guard down and act to confident.)
- Washington - This is a hard one to call. I think McCain will edge out Huckabee. I imagine that Ron Paul will get a heavier than usual vote in Washington.
- Louisiana - Obama wins big.
- Nebraska - Obama.
- Washington - A virtual tie between Clinton and Obama. Clinton will get 1% more of the vote.